- Fees were 10¢ per day, 5¢ for each additional child. Medical services were established for the children.
- Mrs. F.M.P. Taylor built and endowed the beautiful building at 104 E. Rio Grande in honor of her mother Alice Cogswell Bemis.
- In 1922 The Day Nursery was invited to become a member of the Community Chest (now known as United Way).
- The cost of the building in 1924 was $262,040.
- Wading Pool dedicated.
- Children continued to be kept on daily basis or residential basis depending on the family situation.
- Licensing began
- Monthly charge to a resident child was $10.
- Ms. Taylor died and left 100,000 shares of Bemis Bag Company stock.
- In 1946, CNC at Antlers, 108 Antlers Place, was organized by the Junior League of Colorado Springs to provide low-cost, quality child care for working mothers. The Center was a non-profit, independent agency. The land at 108 Antlers Place was donated to the Center by the City of Colorado Springs for as long as the Center operates as a day care center for low-income families.
- 14 bed infirmary provided for the children.
- Day Nursery offers care to dependent and neglected children.
- 105 children could be cared for at cost of $105 per week.
- License increased to be able to care for 122 children.
- 65th anniversary celebration
- Overnight care discontinued.
- Child Nursery Centers takes over the Child Day Care Center from Jr. League, located behind the Antlers Hotel.
- CNC at South Chelton was dedicated in 1974 and served the eastern section of the city. The Center was located in the Salvation Army on Yuma Street. A new center at 1465 South Chelton opened in June 1984.
- Historical toys donated to the Pioneers Museum.
- The Day Nursery Building is placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- In 1992, CNC and Harrison School District Two entered into a collaborative partnership and currently provide services at Sand Creek Elementary School. CNC at Sand Creek is located at 550 Sand Creek Drive.
- In 1995, Child Nursery Centers entered a partnership with El Pomar Foundation and the City of Colorado Springs and formed CNC at Meadows Park Community Center, 1939 S. El Paso Avenue. This effort allowed Child Nursery Centers to continue providing collaborative solutions to the critical child care needs identified in the Colorado Springs Community.
- Gingerbread and Jazz fundraising event started.
- CNC has five locations serving an average of 375 children per day.
- In 2001, CNC created the Home Network for family child care homes with administrative and quality technical support and to increase high quality child care options for limited income families.
- Partnerships formed with Head Start, Colorado Preschool Project, The Home Network — Program through Department of Health and Human Services, City of Colorado Springs and Harrison School District.
- In 2003, CNC entered into a partnership with Court Care for the Pikes Peak Region and opened Court Care. This effort is designed to assist families and support children in a high quality setting while they attend to court related activities.
- Nominated for El Pomar Foundation’s “Award for Excellence” in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- Implemented a comprehensive Professional Development Program designed to maintain high quality.
- CNC’s name is changed to Early Connections Learning Centers