Beneficiary Designation Gifts
A beneficiary designation gift is a simple and affordable way to make a gift to support Early Connections. You can designate us as a beneficiary of a retirement, investment or bank account or your life insurance policy.
- Support the causes that you care about
- Continue to use your account as long as you need to
- Simplify your planning and avoid expensive legal fees
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
How it Works
- To make your gift, contact the person who helps you with your account or insurance policy, such as your broker, banker or insurance agent.
- Ask them to send you a new beneficiary designation form.
- Complete the form, sign it and mail it back to your broker, banker or agent. (This can be done at any time for any reason so allows for flexibility in your planning)
- When you pass away, your account or insurance policy will be paid or transferred to Early Connections, consistent with the beneficiary designation.
Questions? Contact Rebekah Gans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 381-4803.
When planning your gift, please be sure to use our legal name and address:
Colorado Springs Child Nursery Centers, Inc. (EIN 84-0632406)
104 E. Rio Grande Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
These are simply an overview of your options, and are not intended to constitute tax, accounting or legal advice. Donors should consult professional advisors regarding a planned gift.