You fund a trust that makes gifts to us for a number of years. Your family receives the trust remainder at substantial tax savings.
Benefits Of Gift
- Receive a gift or estate tax charitable deduction
- Pass inheritance on to family at a reduced or zero cost
- Establish a vehicle from which you can make annual gifts to charity
Questions? Contact Rebekah Gans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 381-4803.
How it works
- You make a contribution of your property to fund a trust that pays Early Connections income for a number of years.
- You receive a gift or estate tax deduction at the time of your gift.
- After a period of time, your family receives the trust assets plus any additional growth in value.
When planning your gift, please be sure to use our legal name and address:
Colorado Springs Child Nursery Centers, Inc. (EIN 84-0632406)
104 E. Rio Grande Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
These are simply an overview of your options, and are not intended to constitute tax, accounting or legal advice. Donors should consult professional advisors regarding a planned gift.