Qualified Charitable Distributions
Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs) are a unique tax strategy that allows people age 701/2 and older to reduce their taxable income by making a gift directly from their IRA with no federal income tax consequences.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Early Connections
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Early Connections
How it Works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift directly from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Early Connections to help continue our important work.
- Please note that QCD gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction. However reducing your AGI may provide a better tax benefit
Questions? Contact Rebekah Gans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 381-4803.
When planning your gift, please be sure to use our legal name and address:
Colorado Springs Child Nursery Centers, Inc. (EIN 84-0632406)
104 E. Rio Grande Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
These are simply an overview of your options, and are not intended to constitute tax, accounting or legal advice. Donors should consult professional advisors regarding a planned gift.