Thank you for creating a better world for children. See the difference YOU have made over the last few months.
Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund (DAF), which is like a charitable savings account, gives you flexibility in how you give to the charities you love–like Early Connections! You can choose to make an immediate impact or use your fund as a tool for future charitable gifts. You can also create a lasting legacy by naming Early Connections as the sole or shared beneficiary of the fund.
Primary tax benefits:
1. Income Tax: You receive an income tax deduction in the year you contribute to your DAF. (Subject to AGI limitations).
2. Capital Gains Tax: You will incur no capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated assets to your DAF (i.e. securities, real estate, other non-liquid assets.)
3. Estate Tax: Your DAF will not be subject to estate taxes.
4. Tax-Free Growth: Your investments in a DAF can appreciate tax-free.
5. Stock and Real Estate: You can deduct the full market value of certain contributed assets, to include closely held stock and real estate. (Subject to AGI limitations).
Contact the Development Office at (719) 381-4803 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss using donor advised funds to support the children of Early Connections.
Note: The information provided herein should not be interpreted as legal and/or tax advice. Please consult your legal and tax advisors regarding your specific situation.